How do beliefs and attitudes about our identity, and our self esteem, affect how well we can express ourselves creatively?
- Acting and Body Image: Portia de Rossi, Toni Collette
- Acting and image – ethnicity and casting
- Acting and image – The dark side of sexy photos
- Actors on building identity
- Amber Riley on rejection: “How can I better myself?”
- Are actors and performers raging narcissists?
- Check Your Self Concept To Be More Creative
- Creativity and Ego
- Developing confidence as an artist
- Do We Need More Confidence To Be More Creative?
- Do You Ever Feel Like A Fraud?
- Finding and Expressing Your Unique Creative Voice
- Impostor Feelings Can Dampen Your Creativity
- Jodie Foster on impostor feelings and faking it
- Junot Diaz on Creative Thinking: The Critical Self and Play
- Melora Hardin on social reactions and confidence
- Nurture your healthy self-esteem to thrive as an actor and artist
- Our Need To Be Appreciated
- Overcoming low self esteem: “Where was my self respect?”
- Pierce Brosnan on being self-critical
- Quieting Our Inner Critic
- Scarlett Johansson on Negative Body Image
- Self Esteem and Self Confidence and Creative People
- Self-esteem and Trusting Your Creative Self
- The Self-Acceptance Summit