The Talent Development Resources and Creative Mind network of sites has been growing over the course of more than fifteen years, and has many hundreds of articles, in addition to thousands of posts.
You may have reached this page using a link to a title that was located in an old article collection or database that no longer works.
Here are some articles from that collection that have been re-published:
Affect Regulation and the Creative Artist by psychologist Cheryl Arutt, Psy.D.
The Artist’s Unconscious and the Metaphor of Birth by Cheryl Arutt, Psy.D.
The Psychology of Creativity: redeeming our inner demons – an interview with Stephen A. Diamond, Ph.D.
The Special Challenges of Highly Intelligent and Talented Women – by psychologist Belinda Seiger.
Weed Girl – by psychotherapist Belinda Seiger – “As with many gifted people…Weed Girl never learned how to cope with her own busy mind.”
Also, here are some popular articles on the network of sites:
From the Highly Sensitive and Creative site:
- Highly Sensitive People and Depression: Overstimulation May Lead to Depression
- Relationships and Highly Sensitive People
- How to Relieve Stress and Anxiety When You’re Highly Sensitive
- Highly sensitive people: latent inhibition and creativity
- Introverted, Shy or Highly Sensitive in the Arts
From the Anxiety Relief Solutions site:
- How to Eliminate Intrusive Thoughts
- Overcoming Concerns about Breathing
- Is Shyness Bad? Here’s The Pros And Cons Of Being Shy
- Are You Suffering From Cumulative Stress?
- Dealing With Anxiety – Actors and Performers
From the Personal Growth Information site:
- How to build confidence
- Articles on personal growth
- Top Ten Benefits to Knowing and Living Your Life Purpose
- Jack Canfield on Holosync as a Tool for Success
- Cultivating Your Self-Esteem
From The Inner Entrepreneur site:
- Resources For Multipotentialite Entrepreneurs
- 8 Ways to Turn Your Passion into Profits
- Thriving As A Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur
- Christian Mickelsen – Business Success and Money…
- Ralph Lauren – a nuanced visionary
From the Creative Mind / Psych Central blog:
- Be More Playful To Be Creative
- Creative People May Feel More Anxiety
- Left Brain, Right Brain – Creativity And Innovation
- The Complexity of the Creative Personality
- The Creative Personality: Both Smart and Naive