The Creative Mind network of sites has been growing over the course of more than fifteen years, and has many hundreds of articles.
You may have reached this page using a link to a title that was located in an old article database that is no longer online.
Here are some articles that were listed in that collection and have been re-published:
Articles by and including psychologist Cheryl Arutt, who “works with creative artists and entertainment industry professionals to increase confidence and access to creative expression.”
Mindful Intensity by Belinda Seiger – “People have different tolerance levels for intense people…”
Perspiration Meets Inspiration or, The Return of the Muse by Matt Cardin
The Psychology of Creativity: redeeming our inner demons – an interview with Stephen A. Diamond.
The Special Challenges of Highly Intelligent and Talented Women – by Belinda Seiger.
Weed Girl by Belinda Seiger – “As with many gifted people…Weed Girl never learned how to cope with her own busy mind.”
Articles by belief-change author and teacher Morty Lefkoe
Also, here are some popular articles on my Creative Mind network of sites:
From the Highly Sensitive and Creative site:
- Highly Sensitive People and Depression: Overstimulation May Lead to Depression
- Relationships and Highly Sensitive People
- How to Relieve Stress and Anxiety When You’re Highly Sensitive
- Highly sensitive people: latent inhibition and creativity
- Introverted, Shy or Highly Sensitive in the Arts
From the Anxiety Relief Solutions site:
- How to Eliminate Intrusive Thoughts
- Overcoming Concerns about Breathing
- Is Shyness Bad? Here’s The Pros And Cons Of Being Shy
- Are You Suffering From Cumulative Stress?
- Dealing With Anxiety – Actors and Performers
From the Personal Growth Information site:
- How to build confidence
- Articles on personal growth
- Top Ten Benefits to Knowing and Living Your Life Purpose
- Jack Canfield on Holosync as a Tool for Success
- Cultivating Your Self-Esteem
From The Inner Entrepreneur site:
- Resources For Multipotentialite Entrepreneurs
- 8 Ways to Turn Your Passion into Profits
- Thriving As A Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur
- Christian Mickelsen – Business Success and Money…
- Ralph Lauren – a nuanced visionary
From the Creative Mind / Psych Central blog:
- Be More Playful To Be Creative
- Creative People May Feel More Anxiety
- Left Brain, Right Brain – Creativity And Innovation
- The Complexity of the Creative Personality
- The Creative Personality: Both Smart and Naive