Resources for Creative People
Material from the Talent Development Resources and The Creative Mind network of sites by Douglas Eby.
The guide has multiple resource lists with links to articles, books and programs to help you explore and better understand your inner life as a creative person, and to enhance your creative expression and innovation. Contents include:
- Products and Programs for Creativity and Personal Growth
- Emotional Health Resources
- Books To Fuel Your Creative Mind
- Self Care For Your Creative Life
- Sites and Facebook Groups
- Interviews – text and audio
- Resources and Programs for Introverts and Highly Sensitive People
- Programs for Authors and Writer Entrepreneurs
- Resources For Multi-Passionate Entrepreneurs
Sign up below to get your free PDF Guide, plus subscription to the CreativeLife newsletter.
You will also get another resource: a sample PDF of my book “Developing Multiple Talents” – One reviewer calls it a “compendium of useful tidbits, quotations and research…a wildly useful and highly entertaining resource.”