The CreativeLife newsletter provides weekly information and inspiration support your creativity and personal growth.
Editions include excerpts from posts on the multiple TalentDevelop and Creative Mind network of sites, plus material on books, classes and programs.
Here is a list of six past editions – indicating the range of topics:
You can view current issues online at CreativeLife Archives.
When you subscribe below, you will also receive the PDF:
Resources for Creative People
The guide has multiple resource lists with links to articles, books and programs to help you explore and better understand your inner life as a creative person, and to enhance your creative expression and innovation. Contents include:
- Products and Programs for Creativity and Personal Growth
- Emotional Health Resources
- Books To Fuel Your Creative Mind
- Self Care For Your Creative Life
- Sites and Facebook Groups
- Interviews – text and audio
- Resources and Programs for Introverts and Highly Sensitive People
- Programs for Authors and Writer Entrepreneurs
- Resources For Multi-Passionate Entrepreneurs
Sign up below to get your free PDF Guide, plus subscription to the CreativeLife newsletter.
You will also get another resource: a sample PDF of my book “Developing Multiple Talents” – One reviewer calls it a “compendium of useful tidbits, quotations and research…a wildly useful and highly entertaining resource.”